Westin St. Maarten Resort Features
Resort Amenities Overview
- Concierge Service - Our concierge is available throughout your stay with us to assist you with dinner reservations, golf, special gift orders and any questions that you may have about St. Maarten/St. Martin. Concierge can also assist with babysitting services and enroll children ages 4-12 in our Kids Club program.
- Westin Kids Club
- Hibiscus Spa - Our St. Maarten Spa offers a complete selection of revitalizing, rejuvenating and beautifying face and body treatments with the exquisite collection of personalized spa skin care with organic essential oils and plant extracts.
- Parking - Parking is complimentary at the Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten
High Speed Internet Access - High speed internet available for a fee. We offer both wired and wireless internet access in all of our guestrooms.
- WaterSports - Blue Bubbles is located on property at the Westin Dawn Beach Resort and Spa, St. Maarten for all of your water sports needs. Blue Bubbles rents snorkeling gear, pool floats, kayaks and other non-motorized watersport gear to make your day at the beach a true adventure.
- Private Airport Transfers - Guests may arrange private transfers to/from the airport via our in-house destination company, Caribbean Concierge Services (CCS). Transfers cost $75 per person for a round-trip fare and $45 per person for a one-way trip. To reserve private transfer CCS requires a credit card and a signed authorization form.
To make a reservation, contact CCS at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Caribbean Concierge Services - Caribbean Concierge Services can assist in booking a variety of island tours and adventures.
Our in-house activity coordinators and Caribbean Concierge Services (CCS) can arrange all sorts of island activities and things to do in St. Maarten, including scuba diving, ATV tours, shopping excursions, catamaran tours, horseback riding and private boat charters.
unwind . . . a westin evening ritual